September 3, 2013

Welcoming Innocence

Recently, Cassie and I ventured home to share in the weddings of family and friends.  Upon that trip we were also afforded the opportunity to visit the faith communities that are dear to our hearts within our home culture.  Our first Sunday home we shared together about our work here in Nicaragua with Cross of Glory Church.  The second Sunday home I was given the opportunity to share a reflection with Church of All Nations, a church that I served as an intern and which Cassie and I called home for the majority of our time together in Minnesota.

I would like to welcome you to listen to the message that was given.  In it I believe you will be better able to understand the work and the life that we are involved in here in Nicaragua.  My hope is that, as well, it may speak to you in a opening and challenging way.

Click here to listen: Welcoming Innocence

Since the message speaks about children, we thought we would include a few special pictures that we took with our nieces and nephew while we were home.  We absolutely LOVED every minute that we had with them.

DSC_0138 

DSC_0291

 DSC_0161

DSC_0163 DSC_0105

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you when you were home! Thank-you for your message Kevin. BTW, your nieces and nephew are darling. -Katie